Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

RE: 1212 S Olive

Subject: RE: 1212 S Olive

From: Robert Buente </0=EXCHANGELABS/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE

GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN = RECIPIENTS

/CN=C7B 1814176124B59B21D8FDA30E507D8-BBUENTE>

Date: 04/17/2018 12:51 PM

To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>, Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>,
daniel@jadeent.com <daniel@jadeent.com>, channing@almadevelopment.com
<cha nning@almadeveloprment.com>

Ellen:

The "structural" language below concerns me. Maybe I haven't seen enough DTLA commercial
leases but I wonder why a potential landlord would call out "structural' along with the
other NNN items.

Anyone else concerned or am I being paranoid?

Thanks

Bob

Robert Buente
President/CEO

1010 Development Corporation
1001 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015

213-749-0214 x202

bbuente@1010dev.org

From: Ken Kastner < kkastner@unisourceit.com <mailto:kkastner@unisourceit.com> >
Date: April 17, 2018 at 12:01:56 PM PDT

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >

Cc: Robin Bieker < robin@biekerco.com <mailto: robingjbiekerco. com> >, LINDA KASTNER
< lkast6945@aol.com <mailto:lkast6945@aol.com> >

Ellen,

We are interested in supporting the community. As such, we are interested in
proposing a significantly discounted rent to the South Park Business Improvement District.
We would lease, for $11,000.00, Absolute NNN lease, the covered parking and the building
(excluding outside parking). You would be responsible for the all aspects of the
building, including but not limited to operating and structural aspects of the said
location. In addition to the $11,000.00 per month rent, we would request a 3% per annum
increase in rent, until the termination date. Prior to entering a lease, we would ask

that you conduct a review of the building, and all aspects of the area, to ensure that you
are comfortable entering into this type of arrangement.

As is customary, only an executed lease is binding on all parties. We recommend

that you have legal counsel review the overall outline of the transaction. Landlord

will provide lease, if we come to an agreement.

Let me know your thoughts.

2 of 4

10/19/2018 09:09 AM